Guidelines for Short-film Competition
1. Your story and idea should be original. Any kind of plagiarised work shall be disqualified.
2. Your entry can be a written explanation of the idea of your short film (500-700 words). Alternatively, a short video representing your core idea can also qualify as a legible entry. The short film must be a minimum of 2 minutes but no more than 10 minutes.
3. The film should be based on a social issue, or relate to current events in India. The genre should be documentary, fictional or non-fictional. (You may review the opinion articles on IndianFolk.com or view videos on our Facebook page to get an idea on the social issues or current events we report on.)
4. Entry procedure:
· Register at http://www.indianfolk.com/newregister/
· Written Entries: Please follow below two steps to submit written entries-
Step 1- Click Opinion Submission on the top right corner of indianfolk.com
Step 2- Enter your entry in the following manner.
· Video Entries: Kindly submit your entries using the following link. The video file to be uploaded must be less than 100MB.
5.Deadline: 11:59 pm, 13th January 2018
6. The winner’s short film shall be sponsored by IndianFolk. This sponsorship will be of such a nature whereby we shall publish your entry on our various platforms, i.e. IndianFolk.com, IndianFolk mobile apps, Facebook Page, Instagram Page and Youtube Channel.
7. The winner will also receive a cash prize of Rs 5000.